Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do you bloggers do it?

I officially have a love-hate relationship with blogging. I can spend far too many hours attempting to align things the way i want with the right colors...there are just so many cute backgrounds to choose from it hurts! It's so fun yet it sucks hours from my very needed "beauty sleep" (too bad that doesn't really work :)
This whole adoption process is reallying getting me motivated to get a blog going and after a few friends have shown me a few tricks to getting the blog to format the way i want it to...i think this love-hate relationship with blogs has a bright future of love-love :)
My next monster is figuring out how to make my pictures fit on the side column. Any tips are welcome as you can see the pictures are wacko right now...plus, those pictures of tan and aust are a little creepy :) The were just the first ones we found and stuck in here when we were playing around with starting this blog. Those fake teeth have provided a lot of entertainment though!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kirst, i think your blog is cute! Good work. I wish I knew what I was doing so I could help with the side pics...sorry. Good luck. You're absolutely amazing--DON'T FORGET IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is lookin' good! Keep it up! Have you tried to adjust the width? If you go to Design, then template designer, and then click on the tab on the left that says adjust widths and you should be able to mess around with it to make the sidebar wider.

    ReplyDelete