Tanner's first mark of mischief was taking an entire can (big food storage ones) of powdered milk and tossed it all over the kitchen floor. I told him not to do it again and had a little laugh. I was just grateful it was on the kitchen...little did i know it was only the beginning!
I don't have a picture but Tanner's next crazy thing was pouring a costco sized container of olive oil all over the carpet!
Cornbread mix...just another day at this point!
While i had a meeting in the living room tanner found the eggs...need i say more?
These little "dumpings" have started occurring less often but just the other day tanner found some fingernail polish i didn't put quite high enough and it ended up on the couch! I thought we were doomed to buying another couch but my sister, Janae, came through with the tip to use hairspray...it melted right out!
Austin has never taken to this crazy habit of dumping random items all over the house but once when i was talking to tanner before sending him to time out i heard Austin whisper to him, "Pour it tan, yeah!" while he held the remains of what he had been sprinkling all over the floor! Those two are nothin' but trouble...but oh how i love them :)
I love it Kirst!!! Good work! How could someone not fall in love with this family?
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny! I love it!
ReplyDelete